click this nuff!

~ Forever In My Life ~ JoJo ~


Saturday, October 31, 2009

thanks dear!

now, ak ad sumone yg realy2 take care about me..
hohoho!
he said, he really2 love me!
& not forget, he always said dat he's da 1 who'll never break da promise when he get rid into sumone's life...
i hope so...

i always hope there have sumone who will love && take care about me..
i feel dat i can love him...
like he love me..
but...i'm still scared to fall in love with guys!
i'm scared if he's like my ex-boys before..
i'm scared if he juz want to make a fool with me!
plisss..plisss dun do diz to me!
what i want is juz a love && happiness.
dats it!

for u my dear, thnx cz always beside me..
i'll try to love u like u do....
thnx && plisss take gud care of urself...
love ya!
muahx!
~mohd hamimi bakri~
lalalala~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

meyh borak sesame meyh. :P


ShoutMix chat widget